Alabama Crime Prevention Clearinghouse Registration
***PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING UPDATED INFORMATION FOR 2021.***
As of January 1, 2021, we have not received our funding from ADECA for training this year. Our ICJE instructors have volunteered to conduct this needed training until a funding decision is made by ADECA. We appreciate their dedication and willingness to serve!! Please read the following updates and changes to our classes and registration system.
- Class Format: MOST of our classes are designed for student participation utilizing adult learning principles. These consist of group discussion, small group activities, role-play, and other interactive activities. Therefore, please read the class descriptions and come prepared to participate. If this design is not your “style”, please do not sign up for one of these classes. Weeklong certification classes will have an “application process” instead of immediate registration confirmation.
- Registration Changes: Due to current COVID-19 social distancing guidelines, each class will hold a maximum of 30 people. Proxy registration will no longer be available. This means that no one will be able to register other people under their own account. EACH student must have his/her own registration account and email address. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR MORE THAN TWO CLASSES AT A TIME OR JUST FOR THE A.P.O.S.T. CREDIT.
- Class Attendance & Standby: Please bring your registration confirmation email to class to confirm you are registered. If you are not in attendance by the start of class, we will give your seat to any “standby” officer.
- **Online Self-Cancellation: You may now remove/cancel yourself from a class or waiting list online! Self-Cancellations online can only be completed up until two days prior to the start date of the class. Please log in to your account, click on Registration History, then Current Courses, and then you may choose the classes you need to cancel. If you need to cancel in less than two days prior, please contact our office at 334-244-3804 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No Shows: Most of our classes have waiting lists and we need to know ASAP if you are not able to attend. We are tracking all no shows (people who do not attend class and don’t notify us prior to the start of class).