Pre-Registration for 2022 Annual Alabama LECC Conference
Dates: August 31 - September 2, 2022
Meets: W, Th and F from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Location: Perdido Beach Resort
APOST Hours: 10.00
None entered: $0.00
Description: On the behalf of the Alabama Law Enforcement Coordinating Committees (LECC) for the Middle, Northern, and Southern Districts of Alabama, it is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the 2022 Annual Alabama Statewide LECC Conference! As you know, the LECC was established in 1981 in all of the 94 U.S. Attorney's Offices by order of the U.S. Attorney General to provide a networking focus for law enforcement agencies committed to the ideal of cooperation and coordination at all levels of local, state and federal law enforcement.
Planned topics/presentations for this three-day conference include*:
1. The Crooks are Getting Smarter: The Implications for Law Enforcement
2. Overview of Current Cyber Threats for Law Enforcement
3. FBI Cellular Analysis Survey Team (CAST) Overview
4. Using Federal Tools to Target and Dismantle Gangs with a Proactive and Reactive Approach to Prosecution: How to Fight a Network of Criminals with a Network of Crime Fighters
5. ATF Crime Intelligence Briefing
6. National Integrated Ballistic Information Network (NIBIN): Overview for Prosecutors and Investigators
7. Extraordinary Culture Through Intentional Design, and more!
* Subject to change based on speaker availability
Schedule: Registration check-in starts at 11:00am Wednesday.
Wednesday - 1:30pm- 5:00pm
Thursday - 8:00am- 12:00pm, lunch from 12:00pm - 1:00pm (on your own), open forum 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Friday - 8:00am-12:00 pm
Sponsors: The Law Enforcement Coordination Committees (LECC) and U.S. Attorney's Offices for the Middle, Northern, and Southern Districts of Alabama
Credit: APOSTC advance training credits and CLE credits for the Alabama State Bar will be applied for and available for this conference (hours pending).
Registration Fee: $300
FAMILY MEAL INFORMATION:
A reception and dinner on Wednesday night, along with breakfast Thursday and Friday, is provided to all paid attendees. A family member/guest can participate in the reception and meals with you for an additional cost of $100. To RSVP for your family member/guest, contact Doug Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org. The guest fee will be collected at the conference during registration and a guest name tag provided. Deadline to RSVP for your guest is August 24th, 2022.
Location: 27200 Perdido Beach Blvd,
Orange Beach, AL 36561
You will receive two attachments (invoice & hotel info) with your confirmation email.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None entered||$ 0.00|
Perdido Beach Resort27200 Perdido Beach Boulevard Orange Beach, AL 36561
|08/31/2022||Wednesday||8 AM to 5 PM||Perdido Beach Resort|
|09/01/2022||Thursday||8 AM to 5 PM||Perdido Beach Resort|
|09/02/2022||Friday||8 AM to 5 PM||Perdido Beach Resort|