Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of most commonly asked questions:
How do I create a new user account?
In order to register for courses online, you must have an account with AUM Continuing Education. Creating an account also gives you online access to view your registration history, change your address and more.
You can go to our Sign up page to create a new account.
Note: you must have an email address to set up an account with us.
What courses do you currently offer?
Select one of the Lookup Courses links (in the left navigation bar) to see the list of courses we currently offer.
How do I register for a course?
To register for a course:
- Look Up Course - look up the course you want to enroll in on our Course Listing page.
- Add to Cart - click the Enroll Yourself button to start the registration process.
- Logon - log on to the system. Note: if you're already logged on, this step will be skipped.
- Select Course Options - select the course fee options (i.e. select registration fee, add optional fees), and enter additional information requested, if any (i.e. t-shirt size, etc.).
- Add More Courses - if you are enrolling in other courses, click the Enroll in Another Course button and repeat steps 1, 2, and 4. Otherwise, continue to step 6.
- Proceed to Checkout - once you have added all the desired courses to your Enrollment Cart, click the Proceed to Checkout button to continue the registration process.
- Make Payment - edit your personal information if necessary then click the Payment Service button to continue on to our Payment Service to make your payment.
- Registration Confirmed - when you are finished with the payment process, the Transaction Completed page is displayed notifying you that you are enrolled in the course(s). A confirmation email with the registration specifics is also sent to your email address. At this time, you can safely log off the system.
Which methods of payment do you accept online?
Our online registration system accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. If you would like to use a P.O. number (invoicing available for a select group of courses), please contact the registration office at email@example.com or by calling 334-244-3804.
What is the cancellation policy if I am unable to attend?
Cancellations must be made (by phone, fax or in writing) no later than ten working days prior to the beginning of the course. Cancellations made more than 10 business days prior to the beginning of the course receive a refund minus a 10 percent administrative fee. Course fees are non-refundable on cancellations made less than the 10 business days.
If we cancel a course, you will be notified and receive a full refund. Failure to attend does not constitute a cancellation.
How do I cancel a registration?
You cannot cancel a registration online. To cancel a registration, you must contact:
AUM Continuing Education
*Please include your full name and address, registration details for the course you want to cancel (i.e. course code, title, and dates) and a day time phone number where we can contact you.
What do I do if I've lost my password?
You can send a request for your password to be sent to your email address on our Lookup Password page.
How can I find out what courses I'm registered in?
To see a list of courses in which you are enrolled, visit the Registration History page then click the appropriate button:
- Upcoming Courses - view a list of your upcoming courses with dates and location
- Completed Courses - view a list of completed courses with the hours/ceus/grades earned