|Meets:||On Demand - 1 day training|
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Online registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office for more information.
Support Person: SummaSource at Auburn Montgomery Phone: 334-244-3080 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Will Learn
- How to start unit testing
- Create your first unit tests
- Create data-driven unit tests
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for any programmer who wants to learn the basics of unit testing. It is recommended that students are already familiar with Visual Studio and C#.
- Module 1: Introduction to Unit Testing
- Module 2: Building Your First Unit Tests
- Module 3: Avoid Hard Coding
- Module 4: Initialization and Cleanup
- Module 5: Unit Testing Attributes
- Module 6: Assert Classes
- Module 7: Data-Driven Tests
- Module 8: Using the Command Line Interface