Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns
|Meets:||On Demand - 5 days or two 3 day classes|
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Online registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office for more information.
Support Person: SummaSource at Auburn Montgomery Phone: 334-244-3080 Email: email@example.com
Who Should Attend?
Students should have attended the MVC 6 course and understand C# or have equivalent experience.
- Module 1: Overview of SOLID Principles and Design Patterns
- Module 2: SOLID Principles
- Module 3: Creational Patterns: Singleton, Factory Method, and Prototype
- Module 4: Creational Patterns: Abstract Factory and Builder
- Module 5: Structural Patterns: Adapter, Bridge, Composite, and Decorator
- Module 6: Structural Patterns: Façade, Flyweight, and Proxy
- Module 7: Behavioral Patterns: Chain of Responsibility, Command, Interpreter, and Iterator
- Module 8: Behavioral Patterns: Mediator, Memento, and Observer
- Module 9: Behavioral Patterns: State, Strategy, Template Method, and Visitor
- Module 10: Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture: Repository, Unit of Work, Lazy Load, and Service Layer
- Module 11: Code-Organization Techniques and Patterns