HTML5 and CSS Web Development (Part1)
|Meets:||On Demand - 3 day training|
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Online registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office for more information.
Support Person: SummaSource at Auburn Montgomery Phone: 334-244-3080 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Attend?
This course is for anyone who wants to develop web pages at a thoroughly professional level. That includes:
•Budding web developers
•Web developers who haven’t yet upgraded their websites to HTML5 and CSS3
•Web developers who need to expand and enhance their skillsets
- Introduction to web development
- How to code, test, and validate a web page
- How to use HTML to structure a web page
- How to use CSS to format the elements of a web page
- How to use the CSS box model for spacing, borders, and backgrounds
- How to use CSS for page layout
- How to work with lists and links
- How to use Responsive Web Design
- How to work with images
- How to work with tables