Programming ASP.Net Web Forms in Visual Basic .Net Part 1
|Meets:||On Demand - 3 day training|
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Online registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office for more information.
Support Person: SummaSource at Auburn Montgomery Phone: 334-244-3080 Email: email@example.com
Module 2 covers the rest of the server and validation controls that are not covered in section 1, along with these areas: more about state management, how to build and format pages using master pages, more about using Bootstrap for responsive design, how to make a site easy for users to navigate, and how to use friendly URLs that improve search engine results. These are the features that you’ll use all the time.
Who Should Attend?
This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to use VB.NET 2015 to develop ASP.NET Web Forms applications:
- It works if you’re new to Web programming
- It works if you’re new to Microsoft’s .NET development environment
- It works if you’re an experienced .NET developer who’s new to Web development
- It works if you have programming experience with another language like Java, C++, or COBOL
- An introduction to ASP.NET programming
- How to develop a one-page web application
- How to use HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap with ASP.NET
- How to develop a multi-page web application
- How to test and debug ASP.NET applications
- How to use the standard server controls
- How to use the validation controls
- How to work with state, cookies, and URL encoding
- How to work with master pages
- How to work with Bootstrap in ASP.NET
- How to work with friendly URLs and routing