Windows Identity Foundation
|Meets:||On Demand - 2 day training|
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Online registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office for more information.
Support Person: SummaSource at Auburn Montgomery Phone: 334-244-3080 Email: email@example.com
In this course, you will learn about claims-based identity, protocols, concepts, as well as Windows Identity Foundation (WIF) - the Microsoft library that brings all these technologies to the .NET platform. You will learn how to integrate these technologies with ASP.NET Web Forms Windows Forms, ASP.NET MVC 6, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) applications and how to design secure systems using WIF.
Who Should Attend?
The course is for developers or architects who write code and are interested in learning best practices for authentication and authorization. All the examples are written in C# using Visual Studio, so .NET developers will find the examples particularly useful. You'll get project examples to help you securly connect to services from Windows Forms Applications, Web Form Applications, and MVC 6 Applications.
- Module 1: Microsoft Platform Security History
- Module 2: Claims-Based Identity Concepts
- Module 3: Windows Identity Foundation Concepts
- Module 4: Externalizing Authentication
- Module 5: Configuration, Extensiblity, Delegation, Session Management and Federation
- Module 6: Cloud Services
- Module 7: Federation Services