Team Foundation Server 2017 for Developers
|Meets:||On Demand - 3 day training|
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Online registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office for more information.
Support Person: SummaSource at Auburn Montgomery Phone: 334-244-3080 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for members of a development team that use Visual Studio 2017. Students should be comfortable using a current version of Windows and be able to read and understand C# code.
- Module 1: Working with Labs on Demand Virtual Machine for TFS 2017
- Module 2: An Overview of VSTS and TFS
- Module 3: Agile Planning and Portfolio Management
- Module 4: Branching and Merging
- Module 5: Storyboards
- Module 6: Collaboration
- Module 7: Debugging with IntelliTrace
- Module 8: Continuous Delivery with Release Management
- Module 9: Testing
- Module 10: Modern Requirements Suite for TFS
- Module 11: Instrumenting ASP.NET
- Module 12: Live Unit Testing and Dependency Validation
- Module 13: UI Automation using Coded UI Tests
- Module 14: Code Analysis
- Module 15: Version Control with Git
- Module 16: Web Application Load and Performance Testing