|Meets:||On Demand - 3 day training|
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Online registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office for more information.
Support Person: SummaSource at Auburn Montgomery Phone: 334-244-3080 Email: email@example.com
Part 2 starts with the core jQuery skills that every web developer should know. The next modules focus on effects and animations, forms and data validation, jQuery plugins, and jQuery UI widgets. We move on to using Ajax and JSON so you can get data from a web server and add it to a web page without reloading the entire page.
Who Should Attend?
Students should complete Part 1 or have equivalent experience.
- How to work with forms and data validation
- How to use jQuery plugins and jQuery UI widgets
- How to use Ajax, JSON, and Flickr
- How to work with numbers, strings, and dates
- How to work with control structures, exceptions, and regular expressions
- How to work with browser objects, cookies, and web storage
- How to work with arrays
- How to create and use your own objects
- How to create and use closures, IIFEs, the module pattern, and plugins