HTML5 and CSS Web Development (Part2)
|Meets:||On Demand - 3 day training|
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Online registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office for more information.
Support Person: SummaSource at Auburn Montgomery Phone: 334-244-3080 Email: email@example.com
Part 2 starts with forms and the HTML5 validation features, adding audio and video to your pages (HTML5 lets you use the players that are built into all modern browsers), and using embedded fonts so you can be sure all browsers that access your website will have them. We also cover how to format your web pages for printing and how to use the CSS3 features for transitions, animation, transforms, and filters.
Once you have a good grasp of how to develop web pages, you can move on to understand today’s best practices for designing a site. We finish with how testing, deployment and how to get the site indexed on the major search engines and directories.
Who Should Attend?
This course is for anyone who wants to develop web pages at a thoroughly professional level. That includes:
- Budding web developers
- Web developers who haven’t yet upgraded their websites to HTML5 and CSS3
- Web developers who need to expand and enhance their skillsets
Students should have completed Part 1 of this course or have equivalent experience.
- How to work with forms
- How to add audio and video to your website
- How to work with fonts and printing
- How to use CSS3 transitions, transforms, animations, and filters
- How to use jQuery UI and jQuery plugins to enhance your web pages
- How to use jQuery Mobile to build mobile websites
- How to design a website
- How to deploy a website on a web server