Programming ASP.Net Web Forms in Visual Basic .Net Part 2
|Meets:||On Demand - 3 day training|
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Online registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office for more information.
Support Person: SummaSource at Auburn Montgomery Phone: 334-244-3080 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In module 4, you will learn skills for polishing up your ASP.NET applications such as: how to secure an application, how to authenticate users with ASP.NET Identity, how to handle back-button refreshes, how to send email, and how to deploy a web application on a remote web server.
Module 5 shows you how to use ASP.NET Ajax to develop rich Internet applications. It shows you how to create and consume WCF and Web API services, and it introduces you to ASP.NET MVC, a completely different approach to web programming other than Web Forms.
Who Should Attend?
This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to use VB.NET 2015 to develop ASP.Net Web Forms applications:
- It works if have taken Part 1 of the course or have equivalent experience
- It works if you’re an experienced .NET developer who’s new to VB.NET Web development
- It works if you have programming experience with another language like Java, C++, or COBOL
- It works if you need to learn data access, security and deployment of Web applications
- It works if you need to learn how to create and call Web services
Students should complete Part 1 or have equivalent experience.
- An introduction to database programming
- How to use SQL data sources
- How to use the GridView control
- How to use the DetailsView and FormView controls
- How to use the ListView and DataPager controls
- How to use object data sources with ADO.NET
- How to use model binding and the Entity Framework
- How to secure a web application
- How to authenticate and authorize users
- How to use email, custom error pages, and back-button control
- How to configure and deploy ASP.NET web applications
- How to use ASP.NET Ajax
- How to create and use WCF and Web API services